NEWS/The Octopus Of The Oud, Abadi Al Johar, Singing With Amal Maher
What a charming experience to listen to such a combination of voices, those of the Saudi Abadi Al Johar and the Egyptian songstress Amal Maher in a min album at the Egyptian House of Opera. Moreover, the two stars decided to release this mini album surprising all their fans around the Arab World. “Samehni Habibi” (Forgive me my love) is a masterpiece of 28 minutes of real Tarab, written by Hossein Sayed and composed by the very talented musician Talal. It is a marvelous gift for the Arab audience nowadays where cheap songs are released here and there. Partnering is a clever idea so the valuable legacy of Abadi Al Jawhar would gain more popularity and Amal Maher would shine more and more with her golden voice.
Abadi Al jawhar
or The Octopus of the Oud mastered his favorite instrument since he was 11 year
old and he had huge backing as he is one of the lead musicians in Saudi Arabia.
He is known for his silk way around the lute and how gifted he is with the
music he makes. His professional career was officially lunched alongside Lutfi
Zinni and Talal El Maddah with the song “Ya Ghazal” in 1968. Baleegh Hamdi said
once that Abadi Al Jawhar is simply the best composer in the Arabian Gulf
On the other hand, Amal Maher was preparing a new album to be released but suddenly something bigger happened and made her start this year with a great performance with Abadi Al Jawhar. What a brilliant idea!
- Sherine New Music Video "We Meen Ekhtar"
- Ragheb Alama New Album 'Habib Dehkati'
- Assi El Helani’s Daughter on the Steps of Her Father
- Nancy Ajram Latest Hit "Yalla"
- Helwa el Ayam Mohamed Nour New Song حلوة الايام - محمد نور
- Nina Abdelmalak Debut Video
- Suspenseful New Film Raghad 2015
- Carmen Soliman Hasebak Rabana
- Amr Diab Shows His Seven World Music Awards
- Mohammad Assaf in the 16th Hala February Festival
- Star Singer Jana New Music Video
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2014 ALMAZMIX.com. All Rights Reserved.