NEWS/Official Opening Of Ramy Ayach's "Restaurant Loubnane" In Beirut
It is a great idea of the pop star Ramy Ayach to open "Restaurant Loubnane" in Beirut, after being the ambassador in Morocco. Now, we can taste the Lebanese cuisine in the heart of Beirut, in Monot Street, located in Achrafieh.
The grand opening took place on the Christmas Eve with a huge celebration with the collaboration of many Lebanese stars and celebrities. The glam guests list included the star's own wife Dalida, and other celebs like Madeline Matar, Michele Azzi, former Miss Lebanon Rina Shibany, and her twin sister Romy too.
Excited fans took to Twitter to publish their anticipation of the big event-taking place on Christmas day, "Getting ready for Ramy's Loubnane restaurant opening." Ramy was originally an ambassador for the restaurant in Morocco, then decided to open up his own branch on Mono Street in Beirut with the help of his partner Mrs. Fida Shaheed. In addition to providing warm traditional Lebanese food, Ramy Ayach warmed up the cold Christmas night with a number of his most popular hits, with the joy of all who were there.
The "Restaurant Loubnane" will be soon one of the city's top Lebanese restaurants. Unbounded pleasure for eyes and taste buds, to be enjoyed to the fullest! We wish that the New Year will come with more success for the pop star Ramy Ayach.
by Jamil Richane
- Sherine New Music Video "We Meen Ekhtar"
- Ragheb Alama New Album 'Habib Dehkati'
- Assi El Helani’s Daughter on the Steps of Her Father
- Nancy Ajram Latest Hit "Yalla"
- Helwa el Ayam Mohamed Nour New Song حلوة الايام - محمد نور
- Nina Abdelmalak Debut Video
- Suspenseful New Film Raghad 2015
- Carmen Soliman Hasebak Rabana
- Amr Diab Shows His Seven World Music Awards
- Mohammad Assaf in the 16th Hala February Festival
- Star Singer Jana New Music Video
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2014 ALMAZMIX.com. All Rights Reserved.